CODE OF CONDUCT :
· College timing: 9am-4pm
· Clinical timing: 8am-1pm
b) Conduct & Discipline
· Students are responsible to the Principal for their behavior, both in and outside the campus.
· Students should maintain silence in the classes, library, reading room and in the corridors.
· Student should make every effort to take care of the college and hospital property and help in maintaining the same.
· Students should not write on the black board, nor scribble on tables, chairs and walls.
· Any willful damage done to the property of the college and hospital will be treated as breach of discipline
· Students are required to maintain ethical and professional standards in behavior both in and outside the college, hospital hostel and community premises.
· No visitors, mobile phones are allowed during the classes or clinical areas. In case of emergency guardians can inform the school authority.
· Students are not allowed to wear any ornaments in the class room as well as in clinical area.
· Students must be in recommended uniform in the clinics, community and in the classroom.
c) Leave Rules
· 100% attendance is mandatory for clinical experience; hence make-up of duty is compulsory for absence in Clinical area.
· If a student is in need to get leave from the college or hospital in the middle of the day, for any emergency, he/she should get sanction from the class coordinator and a letter to that effect must be produced from the parent or guardian.
· Students have an entitlement of 10 days Sick leave in one academic year and exceeding 10 days of leaves shall be compensated and also the medical certificate should be produced at the time of rejoining the college.
· Sick students are not allowed to stay in the hostel without informing the concerned college authority.